The reach and reputation of the Scoliosis Center at Dallas Neurosurgical & Spine (DNS) extends far beyond Dallas and even Texas. People from across the country travel to our offices to receive expert diagnosis, second opinions, and when needed, state-of-the-art surgical treatment.
For many areas of medical care, convenience can play an important role in choosing a specialist. For matters involving your spine, convenience should be carefully weighed against world-class experience and training. At the Scoliosis Center, our patients find a level of care, diagnosis and advanced treatment options second to none.
To make the journey to recovery easier for patients traveling from greater distances, we have incorporated a “hospitality mindset” into our practice. While we are not a travel agency, we have dozens of trusted resources across a broad spectrum, which allow us to create a comforting, personalized experience to help patients and their families before, during and after treatment by:
- Facilitating medical records
- Filing and coordinating all insurance claims
- Advising patients where to stay, best places to eat (including special needs diets), what to do
- Coordinating multiple appointments, i.e. MRIs, or other test and scans, in the most efficient manner possible
- Providing language translators to make communication easier. (We have staff fluent in Spanish, Chinese and Russian. Other languages are available upon request.)
Getting Here is Easy
Dallas is fortunate to have two outstanding airports: Dallas/Fort Worth Airport (DFW) and Love Field. Airlines flying out of DFW serve over 200 domestic and international cities, while Love Field, located in the heart of Dallas, handles over 7 million domestic passengers each year. Together, they offer extraordinary access to our practice, often through nonstop or one-stop flights, from just about anywhere in the world.
Please call us at 214-750-3646 with any questions. Our office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST), Monday through Thursday, and 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Friday. In the meantime, we invite you to learn more about our practice and our two, outstanding scoliosis specialists.